Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gingerbread Christmas

I just want to apologize for not keeping up with my blog to well lately. I have made sure to post the blog candy because so many of you look forward to it and I just can’t disappoint you :) but I have been disappointing myself by not getting my artwork posted.

However it has been the holidays and I have been so into doing things with and for my family. This is my little prince Quinton eating the gingerbread cookies I made for him. I also did a gingerbread house but he has to wait for Christmas eve to eat that with the other kids in the family… and I filled the inside of the little house with party favor toys so when they break it open there will be a fun surprise :)



10 comments:

joanne wardle said...

so cute!

Moni said...

cute! Hugs, Moni

Kersten said...

What a cutie - and fun idea for a gingerbread house! :)

StampinCathy said...

The Gingerbread house is just fabulous and Quinton is just a dool.

Lorraine said...

I think we are all very busy at this time of year so no probs! Isnt Quinton lovely..I bet he loved his treats. I remember trying to make a gingerbread house one year and all I did was burn my fingers with the sugar syrup..but your house looks great..Have a great Christmas and thanks for all your kindness and blog candy

Donnas Den said...

They're great, Inka. maybe you could post the recipe and some instructions for the house?

Donna

Lynn Stevens said...

How cute are those. I Love your Gingerbread house and cookies. I'm sure Quinton Loved them.They look yummy. I tried to make a Gingerbread house once but it was comdemmed .LOL

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Oh, Inka...I just love your gingerbread house...it is beautiful!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Quinton looks adorable...what a sweetheart. He must have brought so much joy to your Christmas, Inka. Wishing you all the best for a Happy New Year!! Hugs, Gayle.

France said...

Those are the most gorgeous gingerbreads (and little kid!!) I've seen! Your house is beautiful too. One year I'll make one of those! Been wanting to make one since I was about 15 and saw the big one my aunty had made!